Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 23, 2009

    Your kiss was the sunshine in the darkness of the night. :)


    Im back! ^^
    Met Joey at Lakeside mrt thn took the train to Novena.
    Novena square like boring ah, but got many restaurant, many nice food to eat leh :D
    Sad, Im broke, only can see can't eat. :( Around 30min later, took train down to Orchard.
    Shopping at Wisma atria first. Omg i saw dam many things i want and all like so expensive lo :(
    How!? Perhaps i really need a job ah, hahaha! Me now like so random.
    After that, headed to Taka --> Far east --> Cine --> Far east.
    Guess who i saw today ? The so-called matured guy and with two hole on his face!
    HAHAHA, chey! :P I saw Joshua at Far east lah! xD
    Not saw, actually is I called him and realise he at there so went over and look for him, lol.
    After that bought some food to eat, thn train back alone
    Cos Joey got something else having on at AMK. thn now im here to post, ^^y
    My dearest girl, Wenjing is backk!
    But she never answer my call and never reply me in msn :(
    I bet she now sleep like a pig already, haha! :P
    Thats all for Monday, BYE! (L)

    I can't stop thinking about you.
    Baby can I hold you tonight ?

    No comments: