Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 08, 2009

    Painful Emotions.

    Friends come and go.
    So ironic that those close friends actually drifted apart silently..
    Thinking back at all those fun times we had,
    I really miss those days.
    Why did we end up like this ? Sighs.
    All of you, have new group of friends,
    I guess im just getting in your way.

    Today was kinda sad, i don't know why :(
    Thought of many things, i need a brain wash :(
    Somehow, i feel a strong regret.
    Those feelings, I thought i could share it here...
    I don't know why. Sighs.
    Now I am barricaded with painful emotions.

    Your arms so tight around me
    Softly letting me know
    That I'd be safe forever
    That you never would let go...

    I don't wanna type out all those feelings here,
    perhaps i need a talk with my girlfriends soon.. :{
    Till here then.

    No comments: