Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 22, 2009

    After rotting at home for two days..
    Hmms.. I'm going out soon with Joey, yay! Will be heading to Novena square first
    thn maybe Town also ? Sound so great! Hahaha!
    And maybe meeting the matured guy, LOL. I bet Linwei still sleep like a pig now -.-
    Im bored, so boring~ On msn with Joshua, chatting with him its like 'WOW'
    Hahahaha! Like fun ah! My dear girl is coming back today! *happy*
    She told me she'll reach s'pore around 12plus,
    but she never tell me whether is noon or midnight -.- bytch her ! :D
    I guess it should be at night ? Cos its already 2pm now, she haven't call me.
    Someone is so excited cos she's coming back sooon hor someone ? :D HEHES.
    Anyway plurk like boring ah, karma so slow thn increase, somemore increase so little.
    Still need to help some idiot to plurk, HAHAHA :P
    Ohya, there's one very interesting topic ah, which really made me laugh to my computer screen -.-
    HAHAHHA, i cannot stand it lo. opps, its rather late now, byebyee~ Be right back! :D

    No comments: