Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 18, 2009

    Hard to say goodbye.

    Last night didn't sleep at all :O
    Shit, i think i'm suffering from insomnia :(
    I can't sleep during holiday, only went to bed at 4am+. Almost every night :(
    HOW. I'm lack of sleep nowadays. This morning, Joey suggest wanna go jog.
    Wake her up at 6am but she told me she was tired so she went back to sleep.
    Wanted to sleep also, but freak lo! I can't sleep :(
    Called Linwei, actually meeting her one, she told me she want go gym -.-
    Called her again, she wants to sleep, thn never meet already :(
    So I rot at home for the whole day, have been facing the com since morning till now.
    Msn with some joker for 4hours! Hahah, talked quite many stuff.
    Me now still not tired nor sleepy, i don't know why.
    Friend told me, say i'm like alien, Lol.
    I think i'm gonna fall sick soon, i caught a cold, last night sneezed alot.
    Till here then, twitter next! ^^


    Sometime, Reality sucks alot.
    Its something that many pple can't accept and don't know how to handle it.
    I have got so much to say, so much to tell you.
    Perhaps nobody understand how I feel.

    2 comments:

    wilyn chanelle said...

    eat somemore later become like me! sieh fat HAHAH!

    28th said...

    Hahaha! Dont care lah! CHEY. like you!? Why ? :-O