Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 17, 2009


    { Edited @ 12.43am }

    Im back from Safra! half dead already, very tired :(
    Met Linwei at 5tou in the evening, thn bus down taman meet Joey.
    Headed to Safra, meet DesmondBuddy there :) He was with his brother and friends.
    Slacked around Safra, was kinda boring, so walked to opposite park, slacked again.
    Together with Buddy, Joshua and co, they really joker siak, keep make us laugh, lol.
    Headed to Jp, bought bubbletea and donut.
    Buddy treat me and Linwei :D Hehehs! Buddy left, thn me Joey and Linwei spent the rest of the time, at Safra and Park. Talked about some stuff.
    Me and Joey left first, took the last bus home. Sorry Linwei, can't accompany you :(
    YAY, I'll be going Partyworld next week with my girls ^^y
    Till here then, goodnights! :D
    Anyway tagboard better or comment box ? I need some suggestion~


    I miss Hannah Jannnggg :(
    Today is 17th liao leh! You told me two weeks only, walao! D:

    Like finally, i got the time to post ^^
    Actually wanted to post last night, but lazy + tired :/
    Since the day Wenjing left, went Japan, i almost everyday hang out with Joey.
    This few days, i have been spending my time dam meaningless -.-
    Slacking, walking around aimlessly with Joey -.-
    I want know more friends~ Holiday is going to end sooon, sigh
    I want go sentosa, i want go wild wild wet ! Anyone ? :D

    Linwei very the busy lo, ytd she finally got the time to meet me and Joey,
    but she made us wait for her, from afternoon till night time -.-
    And, the clock is going to hit 12 sooon, but she still don't want go home!
    we nearly miss the last bus, wth! Bytch her :D
    Last night, wanted to sleep but not sleepy, so i pack my school bag...
    I found my diary! Hahah, so long never update my diary already.
    Went to bed after that, and i woke up at this time -.-
    Outside the weather very hot siak! Don't even feel like stepping out of my house liao
    Hehehs, shall stay at home :D

    I think Linwei is crazy, HAHAH! She keep on wants to sing -.-
    Woohoo, meaning someone should actually organise partyworld trip again! :D
    HEHEHES ^^y

    When love comes so strong there is no right or wrong :)
    I miss that night, sitting under the stars..

    4 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Hello Hengqi :D

    28th said...

    Testing testing~ :D Woohoo, i think comment is coool hehe!

    28th said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Jermine said...

    Hello~
    I bought it online~ :)