Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 02, 2009

    Joey want me to cover her face D:

    Ytd town with this two crazy girl {:
    Before going Town, cab down HKE for the sake of Ziting ! Lol.
    Hahaha, went down thn talked over some stuff..
    Amy keep laugh at me :( I don't like you lo ~ Haha!
    After that, intend to bus to town one but thn missed the bus.
    So we took train instead. the weather dam spoil the mood, zz.
    Very the hot~ Reached, window shopping. HAHA.
    Didnt bought anything cos Im saving money for Wenjing birthday! :D
    woohoo, linwei is coming back soon ! ^^
    But hannah is leaving tonight :( Gonna miss you like hell!
    Anyway, today my tongue is much more better than past few days *happy*
    Cos i finally can eat a proper meal ! like finally -.-
    Rot at home for the whole day :/
    Dam boring.. photo next ! :D





    Til here then, BYE ! :D

    No comments: