Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 16, 2009




    Went to school, as usual. *anyway, thanks Junior! :D
    Ms Lee never come, mdm come and take over.
    She damm sucky, keep acting cute .__.
    After that, 1hour of free period cos Lit teacher never come.
    after school, skip HCL lesson. went out of school with Joey.
    meet Ziting at HKE, then Joey left to meet her friend.
    bought bbt, walk around 4tou with Ziting.
    Tmd, si ziting ~ keep shoot the pearl at me .__.
    then headed to 5tou for the photo thingy. I saw bitch* ! Haha!
    walked back to 4tou, slacked. then went home after that.
    saw Jaryl when i was on my way home.
    so tired :/

    Ayerrr, dog jiu shi dog :D
    I wont talk to dog like YOU.
    Dont act big leh. Er xin ~
    Yucks! -'-

    No comments: