Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 27, 2009


    If love is music in its purest form,
    then you are the notes on the page
    and the melody in my heart :)


    Finally, today was the last paper.
    Math was very very VERY hard i tell you !
    I got revise anyway, but still ... dont really know how to do :/
    sigh ! Fail for sure ? )':
    The day before the test, i revise on my own, with joey beside me.
    And i finally, know how to do expand and fatorise .__. (algebra)
    I stuck at one question, asked many ppl, but all dont know how to write th method.
    Luckily, Joey went to ask the relieve teacher.
    But still dont understand, HAHA.
    Study alot ehhh. Omg, this is the first time i get so serious about math o.o
    HAHA. isnt it a nice thing ? Hehehehs ~
    today morning, rush to school, reached school early, revise abit of math with Joey.
    just one night only, i forget most of the formula :/
    thn quickly chiong ~ TRY my very best to remember hard th fcuking formula ~
    the test, was like ... the questions, most of them are very different from the textbook.
    ahhhs ~ i dont know how to do alot of questions ~ nearly all anyhow .__.
    Nose blocked, make me cant concentrate ~ Grr .. !
    Hopefully, my result wont get a single digit number, i dont ask for much,
    at least, NOT single digit will do )': pleaseeee, *pray hard ~
    After recess, Sciece paper. I think i will fail ? D: Never revise at all cos of math, sigh !
    Ytd's paper more worse man ~ Geography so suckyy, ALL dont know -.-
    Omg omg ~ My report book, confirm will have many U grades T.T
    Why sec two so stress one..... !?!

    No comments: