Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 20, 2009

    ( Fringes up ^^ )

    Today, morning assemble like shit -'-
    Mr Anam sucks man ~ Ayerr.
    ask me go see Ms Lim cos he think my skirt too short -.-
    then go find Ms Lim, she crazy one, make me sit at detention corner,
    want me read the school rules, like so wtf ? -.-
    then she say about my hair, skirt, everything .__.
    She fcuking cock eyes one, so many girls with short skirt,
    She dont want catch, always aim me and hannah ( #$!)$!@%*&@#)$ -'- )
    Alright, after school, went home, change thn prepare.
    headed to find Ziting, while waiting for her, went inside polyclinic find friends first.
    Haas, talk awhile, then ziting came, bus-ed to Library studyy :D
    do some homework, thn headed to JP, walkwalk.
    then headed to Boonlay with chuxiong and Ziting.
    slack awhile, saw many ppl o.o
    then bus-ed back JP, walkwalk. acc CX eat, then walk home with Ziting.
    Ayer, si ziting ~ sibei cute one lah, cos of _______ , we cab down Jscc from BL -.-
    Haas, and i really dont know whats the problem with her,
    die die also dont want go BL. I hate you lahzxz :D
    Lol. Anyway, Im sorry Junior ! :x Dont angry eh :)
    I hate my curent fringe, is getting longer and longer ! Grrr ..
    Gonna get it cut sooon D:

    No comments: