Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 10, 2009

    Sitting in the dark tonight
    Alone in my corner of the world
    I can't see the light
    I have no where to go

    Lesson as usual. sore throat is killing me ~ T.T
    Today get back my maths test paper.
    Didnt pass, and i get only 1mark D:
    Teacher say, next week will have another test .__.
    Sighs, i think i going to get damm low mark again.
    Anyone can teach me math ? bestfriend numbettwo, i need helppp ~ LOL !
    chinese teacher never come, Mr sai came and take over.
    He so shuai lah deyy *winks* :D
    But his mouth like shit, keep kpkb.
    Laugh also got wrong -.-
    After school, walk out of school with Joey, meet hannah at side gate.
    headed to 496 have our lunch. then acc joey back to school,
    we headed to JP, feel like buying present, Haa.
    But never bought anything, bus-ed to 5tou, slack at cc.
    Back home at 5plus.
    I want rose rose rose rose on 14 Feb ~ :D
    Hees !

    No comments: