Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 08, 2009

    I'm lost for words now.


    Today, watched movie with girlfriends.
    Haha, first movie with Ziting & Joeyyy :)
    watched " The Wedding Game " at westmall.
    Quite nice. very funny eh. HAHA
    I like the part when the guy hang all the soft toys,
    and the FannWong expression damm funny.
    Lol. after tht, train to Woodlands, ziting went off first.
    then walk around causeway point, then train back JP.
    have dinner at 3rd kopitiam, eat until damm full :/
    walked around, then headed to boonlay cos nowhere to go.
    some asshole bastard me ): Reached there, went up, saw many pple O.O
    waited for Michelle, then slacked. wait for Linwei, damm long sia :/
    HAHA, went up, slacked. saw many pple inside.
    Home at 11plus, anyway thanks someone.
    on the way home, damm windy, very cold ~
    Be my valentine yo ! :D

    No comments: