Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 15, 2009

    [Edited/]
    Happy Valentine dayy !
    Didnt meet kenneth today, cos he need to workk.
    Today was bored, never do anything.
    And fcuking Alios promise will give me present, but he didnt !
    Lol. around 6plus, went over to Jurong spring cc find Weilong & Xavier.
    Slack with them, then Xiaohan came also :)
    Spent the whole nights, at cc .__. Bored!
    Stupid Xavier, keep swing my hp, then my hp auto shut down -.-
    And now then i realise, weilong very irritating :x Haha!
    Hannah come find me at 9plus, btw sorry eh!
    then around 10, Marcus came also. then Bernard come also :)
    walk home after that. on the way, Kenneth call me ~ Hees!
    Tmd, talk to him cant relax de lor, always need to shout at him -.-
    I want the soft toy backkk eh ! ):
    Home at 11plus.
    *saw Derrius at jurong spring mac, so long never see him already.
    He still the same eh, Haha! I think, i got one year never talk to him liao .__.

    No comments: