Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 08, 2009

    Oh yes, its you that i wanna spend my valentines day with you.


    Photobucket

    Say hello to my Elmo ~ :D

    Today went Vivo with Joey.
    actually, going town with Joey, Weiqi & Yishu.
    But end up, going Vivo with Joey then meet Hannah at there.
    Cos of something happened. Fuck it man, should not eleborate much.
    Firstly, went to have lunch at Jp first, saw Chuxiong.
    then went to mac with him and Joey, acc him eat lunch,
    while he waiting for his friends to come.
    After lunch, train-ed to Vivo. walk around, bought balloon :D
    Love it man ~ Hehs !
    wait for Hannah at MRT there, then walked around Vivo.
    Never bought anything, nothing caught my eyes. HAHA.
    then trained back JP, linwei come find us.
    headed to Boonlay, saw Cheekeong Weisiang & Junwen.
    went to kopitiam, eat dessert. Then father come fetch me -.-
    Home at 9plus, ask my dad send hannah home too, Hees!
    Poor Joey and me ): our heels are killing us ! Lol.
    Hannah keep making fun of my Elmo, anw i left it at boonlay dustbin :x
    Sad, i drop my elmo keychain ): my favourite eh. Sighhs. Lol.
    Picture of the day :)
    *Joey is sensitive to the camera ! Lol. she dont want take photo with us eh :/
    PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
    Photobucket
    Hannah kuku action :x

    No comments: