Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 25, 2009


    Today, first common test, English.
    Still okayokay, Mrs Krishna really spoil my day manzxzx.
    I bring the skirt, as she want to see. thn i show her, she say later thn check.
    Wtf sia. thn get back our Math test paper, she ytd call my brother and told him,
    I get 5 , then today i saw the paper, is 1/25 =.=
    Tmd, so many ppl fail, this prove that, her teaching method got problem..
    But she die die also dont admit. Wth.
    After school, went 496 have my lunch with Joey.
    then slacked, walked to 5tou find Linwei. chitchat.
    Wenjing came also. then i went home at 6plus.
    Ayer, how sad, cant meet someone today, sighs!
    Now on msn with Kenneth ! :D
    chatting about ... people & some useless dogs :x Hahahaha !
    I miss brother alot alot ):

    No comments: