Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 17, 2009

    Starless night.
    Common test next week ! D':
    None of my revision is done .__. Omg !
    Got to start my revision soon, REAL soonn ~
    Will be going mac to revise my maths which gonna be bored for sure.
    Maths class test on thursday, science class test on friday.
    Stress lor, i think tmr have English formal letter test ?
    cant remember :/ this week got so many test ~
    Last night have a damm bad cough D:
    is killing me man ~ cant have a nice sleep at all.
    Finally, today my cough had slackened :)
    But throat still very pain T.T
    Alright, shall end my fcuking lame post, lols.
    where's my starfilled sky ?


    ayer, low class asshole ~
    go ahead and say everything you want, i dont give a damm at all :)

    No comments: