Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 18, 2008

    seriously , i cant remember what i did in the pass few days :/
    tuesday ? totally cannot remember what i did :X
    Wednesday
    I think i went to , erms .. Library with Hannah ?
    damm suey lahh , morning assemble got spot check -.-
    spot check attitire , then got caught by Ms Joyce Lim , thought she want cut my fringe ,
    then never , was asked to follow Mdm Lim to office , called my parents -.-
    stupid Mdm Lim , fuck you lah . she such a dog man ~
    talk so many rubbish , Sandy bad influence ? -.- she told me not to get so close to Melody & Sandy
    because they are so called "bad students" what a joke man !
    first period , Geography . Got test , veryy hard lah , forgot to study :/
    leave so manny blanks ): comfirm die liao , sighs .
    Maths lesson , got test also , very hard also , forgot all the formula lah D:
    after school went to Library with hannah , half way , saw Sandy and peckfern .
    then off to library . after that , headed to ahxiong hse find Jiawei :D
    slack-ed . then bus-ed home , Jiawei accompany me :D
    at night , got scolded by my parents , wth . said alot of things .
    FUCK , quarrel with my Dad . _!_ you , but at least , i say out all things that i want to tell him .
    AHHHS , they dont understand me at all lahh , sighs .


    Thursday
    First period , LV . super bored , Mdm Lim caught my fringe again -.-
    sians , then recess , stupid Silun sabo me -.- whatever it is , as if i care (:
    after recess , got Literature , got test , test about the Totto-chan Novel .
    then i forget to bring my novel , went to other class borrow .
    damm hard lah , many question dont know how to do :/
    today weather very hot lah ! keep sweating .
    after school went to the dont know call what ... erms
    i think is some kind of counselling lesson , with Alios they all .
    Zhenhao and Alios run around the room like monkey :X
    then i keep kp yanda ;X he so guailan sia :p anyway ,
    the teacher very good sia , scold vulgarity in front of her , she also dont care at all .
    She even tell us , about her past , say what , gang fight all this O.o
    Alios told me , the teacher last time got chup one . LOL
    after that , walked to bus stop . Zhenhao angry with me , i think ?
    I DID APOLOGISE LORHS , THEN YOU LIKE DONT CARE , AND YOU JUST WALK AWAY .
    everytime also like that one , always give us attitude , got girlf jiu pangseh us !
    whatever . then i bus-ed to Boonlay interchange , went to ahxiong hse find Jiawei .
    then Alios they all go 'buy' bicyle -.-
    after that , the follow things happened at ahxiong hse , funny lahh !
    some one fall from the bed :X
    then bus-ed home with Jiawei , Ahxiong Zoe , Ahhua and Linwei .

    No comments: