Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 29, 2008

    kena cut by the knife eh ! pain bodoh ! )':
    I was kinda stupid , Chuxiong was holding the knife , then i put up
    my hand , then tio cut :/ the knifee , super sharp .
    today got English Paper 1 & 2 . paper one quite hard , the newspaper report ,
    i dont know what im writing lah ): paper 2 still ok ok :D
    after exam , Desmond waiting for me outside my school (:
    then bus-ed to Jp , have our lunch . Desmond treat eh ! :D
    have our lunch at LongJohn , after that walk around , then headed to Ahxiong hse .
    keep calling Sweetheart , but then never answer , pig nia :X
    slack-ed , then went to meet Linwei at interchange . then back to Ahxiong hse .
    then Sweetheart Ahxiong and tatsuya went to Jurong sai ,
    locked me Zoe and Linwei inside his hse -.-
    LOLS , then waite for them to come back .
    then slack-ed , played . pillow fight -.- poor desmond ! everybody all aim him .
    LOLS , after that something happen , not going to mention :D
    bus-ed home with them . Sweetheart send me home :D
    super tired , tmr no exam , so lesson as usual , SIAN !
    so many school tmr half day nia ! my fucking school dont have _!_


    ThirteenSeptember

    No comments: