Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 09, 2008

    Didnt went to school today :D
    morning wake up , stomach pain so phoned qiman told her i not going to school .
    went to sleep after that , wake up at around 11.30am .
    Mummy cook fried rice for me before she go work ^^
    have my breakfast+lunch at home :D then on the com , play awhile .
    Brother going to get his pay then watch movie with his friends ! so jealous*
    after bathing , then prepare , go meet qiman & hannah . went to JE library .
    reach there not long , phoned linwei , then bus-ed to Ahxiong hse ,
    pass her , her stuff . then slack awhile , off to JurongPoint have my dinner .
    Stupid jiawei & ahxiong , keep didi siaosiao , i cannot even eat finish my chicken rice !
    eat until half way , dowan eat liao , after that bus-ed home with linwei :D
    EOY exams coming lah , think gonna bring books home to study !
    I dont want retain lah , think i fail many subject for my previous test D:
    School really sucks , but then must have at least a N level certificate
    its better to get a job , i hate school days , need to wake up early ,
    gotta bear with it , still got many years to go , sighs


    No comments: