Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 19, 2008

    I'm damm tired lah , kena drag from 8th floor to 10th floor -.-
    EOY exam starts next friday , i havent studyyy lah D:
    I want pass all my subjects de leh , sighs . today got science test .
    erms, never study :/ but the question still okok lah , copy some answer from Arif :X
    aim for 12/20 :D morning got English Composition test also .
    the question like , very hard also ): i dont know what i'm writing :/
    after school , run higher Chinese lesson cos LiangLin never go also ,
    at least if i get scolded , got pple pei me :X
    then headed to see Alios bicycle , very nice bodoh ! some more still quite new leh .
    so called 'buy' one -.- LOLS . then bring them go Blk436 as they dont know the way .
    some fucker , so thick skin , it's not YOURS , still dare to bring home -.-
    after that , bus-ed to Ahxiong hse , reach there , no one at there , sian .
    then wait for others to come , then slacked . then Linwei & Jiawei went to Woodlands .
    super bored , no one to talk to , fall asleep in the living room :X
    wait for them to come back , after that bus-ed home , Jiawei pei me :D
    reach home around 8pm . tired tired tired
    & I need someone who is good in Science & maths urgently and MUST have patience
    so can teach me Science & maths , hees ! :D
    sighs , got flu & sore throat D:

    You really change alot , in the past , you not like that de lah ):
    my dear friend , please control your temper , dont always give us attitude
    like we derserve it . I think you should do dome reflection lah :/
    We used to talk alot , fool around but now leh , sighs .
    You're still my goodfriend (:

    No comments: