Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, September 20, 2008


    Hey readers ! this is my precious :D
    our friendship going two years liao wors :D
    those laughters and craziness we had will NEVER be forgotten :D
    Your unconditional friendship showed me the person i am inside,
    and just to be myself is something i never have to hide.
    If you ever need anything, anytime day or night , I promise i will be there .
    Cos a true friend is what you forever will always be.
    We shared our smiles and our frowns
    Thanks for always being there When I needed you most .
    I'm so blessed to have a friend like you :D


    I am damm bored ! whole day stay at home -.-
    tomorrow will be the same also , SIANS . shall do some revision at home :D
    so manyyy days never see Xiaohan le , I MISS YOU LAH SHORTY ASS !
    sore throat is killing me )': drink water also pain , hope tomorrow will be better .



    oh , i pity you sia , cos you DONT KNOW how to love .
    poor thing nia , laughoutloud :D
    don't step one tiong xim , you're such a bastard .
    HONGSTER NEVER DIES , YOU FIRST TO DIE LAH .
    so if you think you so perfect , go ahead and insult pple (:
    at least i am much more better than you ,
    I dont spread things that are not true .

    No comments: