Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 15, 2008





    Got homeEcon practical test , cook instant noodle and lemon tea .
    but then the lemon tea ... the colour so weird one ,
    cos of the tea bag is dont know what rasberry favour one
    ahhh , whatever . work with peckfern , veryyy busyy lah ,
    that peckfern went to canteen buy ice cube ,
    then like no return one ! cut the lemon , then cut until my hand -.- my knife not sharp enough
    then borrow from Salimi , he's like damm sharp lorhs , then cut until my finger , a small cut .
    but then veryy pain , my lemon fly away somemore -.-
    Stupid Haikal ! snatch my lemon away , keep disturb me T.T
    I like my fried noodle lah , nice bosoh ! :D haha !
    after cleaning everything , pack my stuff , went back classroom find Sandy .
    Then wacth 1N1 and 1N2 perform , they played the Angklung .
    after that , went to Lot1 with Alios , Zhenhao & his girlf , Weiqi , Yishu and Joey .
    walk to 188 bus stop , then bus-ed to Lot1 . Saw a group of girls , in bus damm nosiy -.-
    reach there , went to shopp shopp ^^ after that , i bus-ed to Jurongpoint alone .
    went to ahxiong hse , find Jiawei :D slack at ahxiong hse , until around 6 then go home .
    took 157 home , bus-ed home with Jiawei :D

    No comments: