Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, September 14, 2008

    Alios MaMa eating :D
    YAY !
    finally my mouse ok liao ! :D
    heehs , will post some friday's photo .
    okays, today went to Library with Qiman & Javin .
    meet them at qiman hse , then bus-ed to Library , went to second floor
    found a place then start to do our homework .
    Javin's maths homework very easy lah , is SUPER easy lorhs .
    after that headed to JurongPoint , bought sushi . then go up arcade ,
    saw ZhenHao Weiqi Yishu . they said they went to library O.o
    i dont believe nia , hehes ! after that , bus home .
    saw Linwei at interchange , then went to take 187 . Saw the who ,
    forgot what name liao , potato ? he told me Jiawei and friends at 240 there .
    then walk to there , talk awhile , then go take 187 home .
    Zhenhao took the same bus as me , luckily got Zhenhao pei me talk in the bus , LOL .
    Tomorrow got home Econ practical test ^^


    No comments: