Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 08, 2008

    First day of term three !
    Went to 5tou meet qiman , then walk to 504 return volleyball . Bus-ed to school with Qiman :D
    SIANS ! change timetable again ! D: Stupid school , this is the third time already lah .
    HomeEcon from friday change to Monday , sad lah , i dont like Monday )':
    First Period : English . Class like damm noisy lah , everybody keep talking super loud -.-
    I keep ask pple to siam :X dont know why i very high lah , hehees !
    then dont know why , some of them are snatching the table -.-
    then i go kick PeckFern's chair , out of the classroom ! :X
    Second Period : Science . Ms Lee's lesson always very boring one .
    I nearly fall asleep lah , then Arif laugh at me -.-
    say my face look like kena beaten , wth !
    then recess , Talk , Eat , Laugh ! keep laughing also dont know why :X
    Today i very high , hahaha !
    after that Maths , Mrs Krishna today talk alot of thing
    but then , i too tired liao cannot concentrate , never learn anything D:
    Yesterday sleep at 3plus , wake up at 6am -.- then like never sleep until .
    after that HomeEcon :D ! Went to IMM ,Giant for our next week practical test .
    look for those ingredients that we need for next week , I finish early
    so went around IMM , search for my Lunch , lol .
    Sabrina snatch my sushi lah ! cheyyy xD Bought one chocolate donut :D
    after that back to school , went to BusStop with Qiman & Sandy
    then bus-ed to Sandy hse , eat instant noodle , she cook for me ehs ! LOL
    then go walk walk , after that headed to ahxiong hse find Linwei .
    slack awhile then go Jp , pei Linwei eat ,
    lastly, bus-ed Home . reach home damm tired , forgot to phone someone ,
    went to sleep after bathing , just have my dinner ! :D



    Laying in my bed,
    rethinking those thoughts
    that are running through my head.
    loving every moment i'm around you.
    its just like a wonderful fairytale come true.


    No comments: