Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 04, 2009












    Was suppose to meet Sarah after her school ends but end up never, sorry :/
    Went IMM to had my breakfast with my mum thn Joey came and find me,
    after her school ends, thn headed back to my house, prepare-ed thn headed to Huiting's house :)
    received a call from Linwei, wait for her to arrive. Joey dam stubborn, hahaha! :P
    Met Joshua and Wenjing at JE, thn train-ed to Town. Joshua met his friends at Taka.
    Nothing much actually, slacked around, had our dinner (?) at Longjohnsilver.
    Found a place, sat down thn chitchat, listen to Joshua's story again, hahaha!
    Thn Wenjing keep zi lian -.- She took dam many photo, LOL.
    Bought ice cream :) Train back to Jurong around 8plus.
    Wenjing went off first, left me Linwei and Joshua at JE, slacked .__.
    Once again, story time! Lol. Chitchat, till 11 thn i went off first, sorry ah.
    Woohoo, Monday is youth day which means no school, guess will be going to sing song~ :D
    Kbox I think ? Hopefully someone won't do stupid thing again liao ah, HEHES :P
    That's all for today, BYES :)

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Senior, where you get your headband? :D

    28th said...

    er.. from Aries :)