Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 14, 2009


    School = boring .
    Today pple keep psycho me skip school, zz
    Recently dam stress, don't know why. :/
    I hope whatever they said wasn't true, I hope that was merely a rumour.
    Whatever it is, I don't wanna care. :)

    I can't concentrate during lesson, keep on falling asleep :/
    Lack of sleep for the past few days, tonight i must sleep early! Lol
    Maths like getting more and more difficult and hard to understand :(
    Perhaps was because I missed two Maths lesson last week -.-
    Yeap I guess thats the reason why I like cannot catch up, zz
    Got a sudden thought of dropping out of HCL class :/
    Life at there like shit, boring, all unfamiliar faces, no friends. -.-
    Wa pathetic, lol. But then I don't feel like joining Joey's class.
    Hahaha, like dam confused lah. Ohya thanks sarah for the chocolate :)

    Today my dear Hannah show me her, just learn 'muey thai' to me,
    and even do it on me -.- waseh like not bad ah! hahahaha!
    Hmms, I think, tmr I'll sacrifice my previous time acc somebody to wait for his love -.-
    LOL Me the most steady person liao hor, HAHAHA.
    I've just added a new song in my playlist, check it out yo <:

    I wonder how much longer this pain is gonna last..

    No comments: