Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 12, 2009




    I deleted the previous post because i finally get all the picture from Wenjing, hehes! :D
    Now I can have a proper update already yay! ^^
    Let me begin with friday, didn't attend school cos I oversleeeppp :x
    Afternoon acc Joey go polyclinic, met Ziting at busstop thn Huiting came find us.
    Wenjing and Joshua came also, thn Me Huiting and Ziting went off first,
    as Huiting that bytch want buy her stuff so we headed to IMM.
    Settle our lunch at Mos burger. Ziting treat me seh! :D
    After that headed to HKE meet Linwei Joey Joshua and co.
    Slacked, me and Joey went home while the rest headed to JP.

    Saturday went East coast park with Wenjing Joshua Linwei and Chunhe.
    Ride bicycle, linwei is sucha noob cos she don't know how to ride :P
    All she did was, sitting behind me, enjoy relaxing. LOL
    Joshua ride bicycle dam no skill and scary, keep shake and no balance at all, HAHA
    After that, return the bicycles, dam tiring :/
    Headed to beach there, found a place and settle down.
    Thn here come the stupid rain -.-
    So we left there, actually wanted to have our dinner at burgerking,
    At last we decided go back Jurong thn eat.
    Took the wrong direction of bus -.- end up at dont know where,
    thn change bus, back to Dover Mrt. Trained to JE, thn all went seperate way.
    Linwei took bus home, while Daddy come fetch me ^^
    Dam hungry ah, had my lunch/dinner at 11plus .__.

    Today met Wenjing, acc her go buy her stuff and blah blah blah ....
    I saw bird ! Hahaha :P
    I think blogger sucks ah, load photo dam long and lag :/
    and guess what, i took two fcking hours to post! -.-

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    You use what phone to take the photos you post on this post ? (: Nice photos (:

    Ziting. said...

    BABYYYYYY~ hahaha
    i wna go out w you er ren shi jie lei :D

    28th said...

    To Anonymous: some are taken by Sonyericcson phone, LGcookie and Samsung phone but i dont know the model :/ both are 3.0megapixel and samsung one is 5.0 :)

    TO Ziting: HEHES when ah ? :D