Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 20, 2009

    Wandering back to you.

    Smile even though inside you're dying.

    Today history lesson was fun, I think my teacher is cool ah.
    Hahaha whenever she talk to Shaharul, she sound like a gangster.
    And made the whole class laugh like mad. She so cooool ~
    After school, slacked at Joey's house nearby,
    I nearly die at Taman jurong, gastric pain suddenly came and attack me, LOL.
    Cos the pain like will never ever go away lah -.-
    So i sat at the chair there for like quite long.
    I can hardly move :( Sibei torture ah i tell you! Lol
    Thanks Wenjing for the medicine and Joshua for deliver the medicine for me.
    LOL, and Joey for the hot water. but ah..
    All this shit like fucking no use. After i ate the pill,
    drink two small bottle of hot water and even apply some oil.
    ALL NO USE, the pain never go away. -.-
    Joshua and Joey have been very encouraging by saying all those crap to make me feel better -.-
    Hahaha, but no use ah! sad :(
    Bus-ed home with Joshua at around 7plus with the fucking gastric pain :/

    You have wiped the smile of my face,
    You have made me look so blue,
    Its only occurred to me now,
    That its over and its through.
    I cant stand it, but I don't know what to do.
    It hurts so bad

    No comments: