Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 04, 2009

    LoveJLuvJ

    Look like short hair hor, HEHEHS :P
    I think Joey kena trick ah, its just the outer layer only eh ^^
    Fck the blogger, I can't upload photo! Have to upload through photobucket -.-
    I think now my hair like dam messy :/ Cos both side different length.
    I need a straightener or whatever the thing call, LOL.
    Omg Im broke :( Today after cutting my hair, headed to Town with mummy.
    Just get the money from my mum thn today spent finish already, wtf ! D:
    I wonder tmr how am i going to survive, LOL.
    Bought a top from Forever 21 and bottom from FarEast.
    And a wallet from Guess. Train back jurong at around 7pm.
    Bath thn went down meet Ziting :D Passed her stuff, chitchat, home at 10plus.
    JJJJJJJ :D

    See the different :-O
    Like abit weird ah ? T.T

    2 comments:

    tommy said...

    got different meh?
    still the same what/
    and are you sure you can see when your fridge are covering your eyes.
    like dog like that

    28th said...

    OHHHH LIKE DOG AH ? THANKS FOR YOR COMMENT, but i dont need it :)