Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 23, 2009

    Photobucket

    Wenjing ! :D

    PhotobucketPhotobucket

    Vivian :D

    School started already, sad ! D:
    Wake up at 6am, damm tired, *yawns~
    I look damm like small kid with my hair tied up cos of my fringe D:
    Sighs. Fringe fringe grow faster please~
    Saw Derrius and Weixiong outside my school.
    went over and talk awhile, 好久不见 oh Derrius ! :D
    Hahaha, he still the same, never change at all.
    got back my report book today, i failed two subjects ):
    hehe, got a A1 :D someone gonna owe me one meal ! ^^
    After school, didnt attend HCL class :x
    acc hannah go jp, with Joey.
    after that, bus-ed home.
    Anyway, sorry today cant join you guys.
    Kbox train 6pack ! Lol.
    I didnt know about that, hahaha !

    No comments: