Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 26, 2009

    Happy birthday my friend :)

    Sighs, hope you'll be fine. cant even say a 'happy birthday' to you. D:
    its only March, yet so many things happened.
    I really need to buck up, especially Geography and Maths.
    I failed all my tests .__.
    My art teacher sucks alot, this is the first time i got a U for my art.
    some of my classmate's art piece was like so simple,
    but they can pass, at least got a grade 5. Wtf, like so unfair lah.
    Was talking about Ms JoyceLim with Joey, suddenly ...
    saw her back view, appeared in front of us o.o
    thn we faster run away, hahaha. Luckily she never saw us ~
    Mr Narza was really very good eh ! :D
    He wants to organise class outing ! YAY ^^v
    So looking forward lahzxzxzx :D
    Had my lunch with Joey at 496, saw Kenneth :)
    after lunch, went over to find kenneth, slacked.
    He was with his friend, talked alot of stuff.
    the funniest part was .. the hippopotamus was inside the toilet, LOL !
    can't stop laughing man ~ left at around 4plus.
    headed to JP, wanted to buy file, but nothing caught my attention.
    thn walk around, saw Kalebh :) thn saw Joseph and Regin at first floor.
    Joseph asked me go down blss -.-
    Zzz, instead going blss, we headed home.
    gastric pain is killing me ! T.T
    shooooo ~ go away please D:

    I hate liar, and this is for you -'-

    No comments: