Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 22, 2009

    Today, trained down Tiong alone.
    went over to find Vivian, watched cheerobics.
    Saw many familiar faces, but they dont remember me already .__.
    saw Wilson Justin Shella and Ms koh, all of them cant really recoginse me.
    Zzz. Shuqun pri came in Third position, this is the third time already -.-
    three years same position, zzz.
    Republic poly, their team really power, cant think of any word to describe.
    really very nice and stable, everyone clapped for them.
    especially their uniform, got one tie thingy hanging behind.
    MagnumForce get First ? Not very sure .__.
    they really got, many supporter sia.
    Si wilson, he asked me why i cut my fringe until 'like that'
    Zzz, whats the problem with my fringe ! -.- forget it, lol.
    Wenjing and Joey came over at around 4plus :D
    hehehs, trained back JP meet Desmond, thn have our dinner.
    after that, headed to Jurong central park slack.
    Home at around 9plus.
    There's something wrong with my cable, cant upload pic.
    Sighs, shall upload tmr.
    Siannnn, schoool start tmr lah ! D:

    No comments: