Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 19, 2008



    morning assemble in classroom
    cos of the weather .
    then after pledge taking, suddenly
    principal walked in my class o.O
    spot check us -.-
    some boys kena scolded cos of long hair .
    then sandy also kena , hees !
    you derserve it :X i never get caught leh , hohos :D
    science test was hard man D:
    stupid Arif, keep disturb me during the test .
    still punch me somemore , wth !
    my right hand is fucking pain lahs D:
    si Arif, you better watch out ! :X
    today chinese lesson was damm bored,
    watch video, super sian , also dont understand
    what the video trying to say -.-
    fall asleep xD then bell ring, wake me up .
    after chinese lesson, walked back to class put my bag before going recess .
    stupid 1D , change classroom with 4D , then like so far away from my classroom .
    every chinese lesson also late . recess eat burger ^^
    today no PE, YAY ! :D
    Mr seow talked one hour, about our school value -.-
    super siannns , then i listen to music :D
    sandy playing with her cube .
    after school, xiaohan waited for me at poly clinic .
    actually going JP with Sandy dehs, then last min, she dont want go .
    saw melody outside the school gate :D
    headed to Jurong point with Xiaohan .
    have our lunch at long john , then go popular buy file .
    don't have i like dehs, so went off .
    then bus-ed home alone .
    many things come across my mind when i was on my way home D:

    No comments: