Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, August 20, 2008

    i want to be in your arms,
    where you hold me tight and never let me go.
    月光下的回在我身边穿越



    just get back my science test paper,
    i passed ehs , hees ! ^^ i get 12.5/20
    stupid Kaijiee , he got 15/20 then keep laughing at me -.-

    chinese lesson was damm bored .then recess, eat with qiman (:
    today crap alot lah, stupid sandy :D
    maths lesson , mrs krishna never come , YAY ! xD
    super sian, nothing to do so listen to music :D
    jiahui keep pull wei kit hair until like #&*&@!#
    poor wei kit ! hahas
    teachers' day coming,
    gonna meet many primary school friends ! :D
    after school went home with Sandy Hannah & Qiman
    yesterday saw one funny friend at 492
    he say my elmo very cute ehs :D hehes


    anyway, Linwei CHEER UP ! :D


    No comments: