Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 28, 2008

    Loving you was easy , losing you was hard.

    today never go school :D
    morning went to eat breakfast with my mother,
    see ! i'm such a good girl ! xD
    then afternoon went to school find hannah take my books .
    saw haikal outside the gate there , talk talk awhile
    then take my books, went to take bus .
    stupid adrian, so noisy sia he, keep talking, LOL .
    then bus-ed home put my books, the books damm heavy man !
    went to find qiman, saw BK at 4tou, talk talk awhile,
    then he go bball court find his friends .
    had my lunch with Qiman at mac .
    after that, went to huayi meet xiaohan, going IMM :D
    saw that dalston -.-' he like blur blur one :X
    bus-ed to IMM, on bus saw someone, dont want to mention (:
    finally bought my sandal :D
    then walk around, feel like buying giordano polo tee lehs .
    ahhhs, save moneyyy first :D
    then bus-ed to 496 with Xiaohan, slack awhile ^^
    saw vivian lee & shannon at coffee shop, so sweet lah them :D
    after that pei xiaohan wait for bus .
    saw HaiLin at bus stop :D
    then i walked home alone .
    YES YES, tmr not going to school, meeting xiaohan in the morning :D
    going back shuqun meet Huiting , super long never see her liao lahs .
    I MISS HUITING D:

    No comments: