Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 21, 2008

    I wonder,
    Who is more important to you ?
    the history is repeating again ):
    I knew it, Nothing last forever _!_

    so many things happened, this year is really a sucky year.
    I only can say, Jiayu is a very good listen ear {:
    I'll be back soon.

    {Edited/}
    Back from shopping. Went Far east with Mummy :D
    Bought a dress {: love it man!
    Haha! i think saw Edmas and co ? at Fareast, but never saw Kenneth.
    Lol. Edmas hair so coool, if i never see wrong, that person should be him.
    Hahaha! i like become so blurr eh .____.
    after that, walk around Orchard. saw christmsd treee :D
    haha! cant wait for christmas to arrive !
    LOL. then bus-ed home. have dinner at 496 with mummy.
    that pcb never reply my message again, fxck him upside down lah :x

    This few days keep thinking back about the past.
    Hope next year will be a better year (:
    It seems like, so many things happened & all the way,
    Im facing those problems on my own.
    sighs. but I'm gonna be srtrong [:

    No comments: