Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 07, 2008



    Hmms, second pic cant see clearly eh. Took it on the day when i went escape :D
    First pic is .... took it on the day i went to causeway point for jobhunt with hannah ! [:

    todayyyy veryy siannn ):
    wasted the whole morning at home rot -.-
    afternoon , bath then prepare-ed , off to bus stop meet Samuel.
    then together walked to Linwei's block there wait for her.
    Hmm, we waited for about 1hours 30mins eh !
    slack at void deck with Samuel while waiting for Linwei.
    then linwei prepare-ed hao liao, together walk-ed to void deck slackk.
    linwei left for wedding at around 6pm.
    slack with Samuel awhile , then he headed to batok.
    then i went home. Received call from hannah , was told to go back for cheerleading training.
    Like so suddenly , very lazy to go eh :x Hahaha. somemore going to rain soon.
    so call-ed Vivian and ask whether got go or not.
    after some discussion, call-ed hannah, she reaching home soon -.-
    So never go le ! Hahaha. Ms koh always last minute one -.-
    Hmm, i think the training is for the dont know what campus superstar introduction (?)
    Whatever lah, Ms koh didnt tell us properly .__.
    Somemore want us go back , but only call Vivian -.-
    Lalalas ~ i think sooner or later , she CONFIRM call us back for training.
    I want another Polo tee with my name on it ! ~ :D
    I only eaten one meal today ^^v which is breakfast only.
    Hahaha. Have chicken pie as dinner [:
    I want go exercise eh ! I think i gain weight liaooo ):
    Volleyball bastketball also can lah , LOL xD

    Oh yes, I'm officially broke ):
    I spent finish all my pay already , within ... (2days) ?
    Power hor :x looking for another job now.
    No money No honey Nobody love me !
    Hahahaha. I dont know why , i'm damm HIGH now , i feel like laughing eh :x
    I got many things want to buyy & many place havent go niaa.
    Ohhhhh my singapore Flyer trippppp ):
    i want goooo leh. from last year before the flyer was built , i already say want go.
    But until now , also haven't go -.- pathetic lah ]:
    Lets count down to Dumb's birthdayyy ! Left six days eh [:

    No comments: